It is required by all store managers to ensure that all WCB claims are completed as follows if a worker is injured while on duty;
1. Ensure your employee receives medical attention immediately, if required or have the employee attend their own physician at their earliest convenience.
2. Contact your District Manager to inform them of the situation.
3. Fill out the required “Employers” WCB forms. These can be found on the Quilts Daily site, under the Human Resource section —Training—–Store—-Forms—WCB. If you require wage information to complete the form please feel free to contact Shirley at HO
(email@example.com) as she can assist you with this. Once the form is filled out please fax to the appropriate provincial office (number is listed on the form). Also include the original completed form in the month end paper work to HO. Put the form into an
envelope with Attn: Shirley on it. This form must be filled out within 3 days of the injury being reported to you.
4. The injured employee will also have a form filled out by their physician who will submit that directly to WCB.
5. If there is any more information required after the forms have been submitted , WCB will contact HO who in turn may contact you.
Thanks for your co-operation with these matters.
Related WCB Forms:
1. WCB Instruction and Forms for Employer and Employee for different provinces. Click here.